Happy Thought: MY BOOK!! (Take 2)

Okay, so I really did this month's Happy Thought post a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to add a couple things on to that.

Starting with these:

Spotted at the Cotswold Books-A-Million

Spotted at the Southpark Barnes & Noble

It's a strange feeling to walk into a bookstore and find your own book, even you're looking for it. I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up - lots of stores don't unpack their merchandise right away, because there's always so many new releases to unpack. And at first glance, my eye skipped right over it. Since the book has been lying around my house for a few weeks now, my mind just goes, Oh, there's your book. No biggie. 

But then you see it, and it sinks in, and a slow satisfaction creeps in, filling you from the tips of your fingers to ends of your toes. It is - without any exaggeration - a dream come true, and a very happy thought.

If I were Ashley, and Tink lent me fairy dust, I would be flying right now!!!