I Have Epic Plans...for a SERIES of Blog Posts

This week, I'm starting something new on my blog. Something awesome. It's called

Happy Thoughts

What are Happy Thoughts exactly?

They're your favorite things.



Yes, the idea came from the song. I was singing it today while washing the dishes, and the whole brilliant plan fell into my head:

Once a month, I'll post about awesome things that I *heart* like whoa - things that make me happy just by existing in my life. I can promise this: They will be random. They will be eclectic. They will be odd. Some of them may have to do with writing, and some will definitely not. They are mainly for my entertainment, but hopefully, some of you will find them helpful/amusing too.

But don't worry: I'll refer to them as Happy Thought's from now on. If I don't keep repeating my favorite things all the time, nobody will the song stuck on their head all day long. Well, after this post, anyway. :-)

Stay tuned tomorrow for our first installment...