SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Guess what my editor sent me last night? Guess!

...

...

...

Have you guessed yet?

...

(You can tell that I'm excited, because I have grown demanding and bossy - just like Ashley, my main character. Usually, being thirteen years older than Ashley, I try to tone down these traits to keep from annoying poor innocent bystanders - ahem. I mean, readers - like yourself.)

...

(That was a clue, also. Being excited, I mean.)

...

...

...

...

(Why might I be excited?)





...


Guess!!! (Last chance!)

...

...


ALWAYS NEVERLAND HAS A COVER!!!!

Isn't it pretty!!?!?!!!

I admit that I was beginning to get worried. They sent me a sketch back in September that I quite liked, but my editor told me in February hadn't worked out. (This happens sometimes.)

So, I was waiting patiently. (It was hard.)

But it was totally worth the wait. I'm really such a fan. It's just so bright and inviting-looking, exactly how a vacation to Neverland should feel.

And this morning, I got permission to share it with you!

Here's the full wrap view, where you can see Tink:



Really, the more I look at it, the more the love is uncontainable. The expression on my face is actually embarrassing. Be glad that you can't see it.

Now, please excuse me, my dear readers. I must go find a private place to do a happy dance. :-D